Wednesday 5 August 2015

High School Confidential...


I spend a lot of time looking around for the perfect wall space... preferably grey, stone or weathered cedar, concrete blocks even... quiet and accessible.

Weird?  Maybe.  But when you want to get a really good quilty pic, this is what you need.  I have found such space.

I live in a town where no one would dream of stopping to ask what you are doing, for fear you may answer them and start a conversation.  They just drive by like I am not even there outside the high school... alone, with roll of gorilla tape, scissors and a camera...

But no matter... I got some fabulous pictures !!!







... and I will be back for more tomorrow night !


2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming sunshine and fire! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy ! I must create a fire quilt soon... :)

      Delete